Handling of personal data
At Printz Soluções de Vestuário we are especially conscious of the security of our website and we guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our consumers. We are committed to offering the best service and the best online experience.
The General Data Protection Regulation aims to increase security in the processing of consumers' personal data. As a company that is committed to upholding the privacy rights of its consumers, Printz Soluções de Vestuário is committed to upholding those same rights. Below is a description of how Printz Soluções de Vestuário collects and processes consumers' personal data, and manages all the information obtained.
Within the scope, and for the sole purpose of the services we provide to you, Printz Soluções de Vestuário is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data and for ensuring the protection of your privacy, acting in accordance with all legislation in force.
All our records include data that has been obtained through customer records and orders. If you wish to keep your data no action is required on your part. If you wish to remove all your data permanently, you can do so by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone call to: (+351) 253 131 791
- By letter to the address: Praça dos arsenalistas, Loja 99, 4705-081, São Lázaro, Braga, Portugal
Entity responsible for the treatment:
Printz Soluções de Vestuário,
Praça dos arsenalistas, Loja 99,
4705-081, São Lázaro,
What information do we collect?
All the data requested through our website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the user.
The data collected on this website is used for order processing and customer communication, billing, processing inquiries and complaints, statistical analysis, as well as for direct marketing purposes. We collect the name, cell phone number, address, e-mail address, date of birth, tax identification number (if entered).
We also collect IP address only as an identifier for security reasons and to prevent attacks that might put sensitive data at risk.
Printz Soluções de Vestuário has an SSL certificate, which ensures that your data is managed securely. Data transmission between customers and Printz Soluções de Vestuário is encrypted, all pages on www.printzvestuario.pt have been encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet, ensuring confidentiality and security of information exchange. Should there be any security breach, it will be communicated as soon as possible, to the users.
At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, you can view all the information collected about you in your personal customer area, where you can also edit, download a copy or completely delete the data arranged.
What happens to the information collected?
Printz Soluções de Vestuário will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for placing orders, billing you and complying with applicable legal obligations.
Printz Soluções de Vestuário will not sell or share its customer database with third parties and guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers.
Despite the fact that Printz Soluções de Vestuário collects and processes data in a safe manner to prevent its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform, however, that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without all the desired security conditions, risking its visualization and use by unauthorized third parties. The user has the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, oblivion and data portability, under the terms of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
It is important to understand that some areas of the website may not function properly once cookies have been disabled.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Permanent cookies - these are cookies that are stored at browser level in your access equipment (desktop, mobile and tablet), and are used every time you make a new visit to our website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
What are the cookies we use for?
- Strictly necessary cookies - They allow you to navigate our website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies - These are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies - Store user preferences regarding the use of the website so that you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.